Friday, July 21, 2006

About a year ago, I contacted Total Property Management about a room I had seen on their website. It was advertised for Fall/Winter as being $260 a month. I wanted something exactly like this because I like to go home during Spring/Summer semesters. I contacted TPM and asked them if they could fax me over a contract. However, when I got the contract it was for a year (even though I had discussed buying only Fall/Winter with them over the phone), AND the price was $265 a month instead of the advertised $260. When I called them to ask about the discrepancies, they quickly backpedaled and told me I could have the room for the advertised amount and time period. However, I must say that the whole situation gave me a very shady impression of their business. Did they think I would sign the contract without reading it first, so they could pocket some extra cash? I guess I'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BYU Blogs
Previous | Join | List | Random | Next