Friday, July 21, 2006

My problems with Total Property Management:

1) They told me to move out in the middle of finals week (and before the end date of my contract)

2) They were extremely rude when I told them that I would like to stay until the end of my contract

3) I have gone months without as much as a whiff of seeing my deposit check

4) When I call them about it, 9 times out of 10 the line is busy or I get a machine....the 10th time, they tell me they will call me back...they do not

5) They told me my deposit was being held up because one of my roommates *Mary* called and said I had not paid her for utilities...I asked if they were sure about that because, in fact, I have cancelled checks showing I have paid all of my utilities and I know that *Mary* was having trouble getting payments from *Sarah* our other roommate

6) No, they were absolutely sure it was me...so, I called *Mary* to ask her what was going on. She told me that she had specifically told them months ago that I had paid her in full and *Sarah* had not.

7) I still have no deposit check (In addition, *Mary* told me on the phone that they had told her they would send hers out months ago, and she still has received no check)

8) There are more, but these are the things I am most upset about right now...maybe we can get into the other ones later (if you really want to know)

1 Comments:

Anonymous sell house fast said...

surely they can't treat you like this. Doesn't your tenancy agreement state the duration of your tenancy they should have to give proper notice? You should pay a solicitor to send them a letter. Its not expensive but in my experience it always gets a response

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BYU Blogs
Previous | Join | List | Random | Next