Friday, July 21, 2006

I started this blog out of frustration with some of the landlords in Provo, Utah. After my experience this past school year, I knew that not only did I never want to go through renting from this agency ever again, but I didn't want anyone else to have such a horrible experience either!

As I vented to friends about what I had gone through, I realized that many of them also had trouble with this SAME COMPANY. Why didn't somebody warn me? With the upcoming school year fast approaching (and me still uncommitted to where I will live in the fall), I had to wonder...why isn't there a forum where people can talk about their renting experiences? A place where they can recommend certain landlords and warn about others?

So here it is...my humble attempt to make renting in Provo/Orem a little less stressful...Enjoy.

If you would like to share an experience simply leave a comment or email me at anonymousrenter@gmail.com and I will post what you have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BYU Blogs
Previous | Join | List | Random | Next