Friday, July 21, 2006

One of my roommates moved out in March, but kept the electricity bill in her name for April (everyone in the apartment was leaving at the end of April, and it would have been a big hassel to switch the name over for just one month).

At the end of April TPM gave each tenant a check out slip that everyone in the apartment had to sign stating that they were paid in full for all utilities. No one could get the one roommate's signature because she had moved out several weeks before. We told the people at the front desk at TPM our dilemma, and they said not to worry about it and that they would take care of it (aka: take that month's bill out of each of our deposits).

At the end of May I got an angry phone call from the head of single student housing telling me that because of my action of not getting the utilities slip signed TPM was having trouble processing my deposit. When I told him that I had talked to the people at the front desk and cleared not getting the signature with them, he told me "don't listen to what the people at the front desk say, they don't know what they are talking about!"

So, FYI people...people working at the front desk of TPM no nothing about TPM even though they work for TPM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BYU Blogs
Previous | Join | List | Random | Next